Whether you’re walking, driving, taking transit or cycling around Oakville, visit the Town of Oakville’s website for great information on all you need to know about getting around Oakville:
CYCLE ROUTES http://www.oakville.ca/residents/cycling-routes.html
CYCLE WALK OAKVILLE http://www.oakville.ca/residents/cycle-walk-oakville.html
OAKVILLE TRANSIT http://www.oakvilletransit.ca/
SMART COMMUTE http://www.oakville.ca/residents/smart-commute.html
The Waterfront Trail follows the shores of Lake Ontario and the St Lawrence River, connecting communities from Niagarara-on-the-Lake to the Quebec border. It is marked with signs bearing our logo.
Main Access Points (with parking)
- Shell Park (1.5kms east of Burloak Dr.)
- Bronte Harbour Area (Foot of Bronte Rd.)
- Coronation Park (.7kms east of Third Line)
- Oakville Harbour area –i.e. west side of Oakville Harbour at Shipyard Park. (.5kms west of Trafalgar Rd.)
- Gairloch Gardens (approximately 2.1kms east of Trafalgar Rd., off Lakeshore Rd.)
Waterfront Trail routes appear on MapArt’s Burlington / Oakville 1:25 000 scale fold map, as well as other MapArt publications. These maps are widely available through local retailers, or online at www.mapart.com
Oakville Cycleways and Trails Guide shows entire Trail system through Oakville including the heritage rivertrails that connect to the Waterfront Trail. Available from Oakville Parks Department–ph #: 905-338-4250, email: mailto:email@example.com.
You can also find maps and information about Oakville’s trails at www.oakvilletrails.com
|Public Transit Information:|